You can donate to us using credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts or a PayPal account. You don’t need to sign-up for a PayPal account to make a donation using a credit card.
PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with the church. Once your payment is complete, you will be e-mailed a receipt for this transaction. Donations are a one time donation unless you use the recurring giving option below.
Unless otherwise designated, all donations will be considered regular tithes and will go to the ongoing work and ministries of the church. You can designate specific areas of giving when you input your amount below.
Frequently asked questions regarding online giving:
- When you give through PayPal, the church does NOT see your financial information such as your debit card or bank account number. The security of your information is maintained by PayPal, an industry leading online banking system.
- You do not need a PayPal account to donate on a one-time basis. However, a PayPal account is required for recurring giving.
- There are no fees to you. The full amount that you choose to donate goes to the church and is considered a tax-deductible gift.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal immediately after you complete your donation. You can keep the email as a receipt for tax purposes. Your donation will also be entered into the financial secretary’s record-keeping system.
- For recurring giving, you can modify or stop your future scheduled giving at any time by logging in to your own PayPal account page.
- For regular giving, you can drop your donation in the offering plate or mail it to:
100 Nicholas Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301